QHSE, Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental
CSS Limited has established a Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental System, the purpose of which is to ensure that the Company:
- Satisfies its customers and supplies recruitment services that meets and exceeds their requirements; and
- Minimises the impact its activities have on the environment.
- Prevents accidents and incidents of work related ill-health; and
- Helps us to achieve consistent results and continually improve internal processes.
The system is designed to ensure compliance with the requirements of:
All health, safety and environmental legal requirements to which the Company subscribes, including:
- Maritime Labour Convention, 2006
- International Maritime Organisation Rules and Regulations
- International Law
ISO9001:2015 is an internationally certified Quality Management System (QMS). It provides documented evidence that CSS Limited can consistently provide services that meet and exceed the needs of our customers and other relevant stakeholders. The system of open reporting and feedback means CSS Limited can continually improve services to our Client's, Contract Personnel and to our Employee's.
For more info: iso.org
ISO14001:2015 is an internationally certified Environment Management System (EMS). It is a systematic framework which enables CSS Limited to manage the immediate and long term environmental impacts of our services and processes.
For more info: iso.org
Occupational Health & Safety, OHSAS18001:2007
OHSAS18001:2007 is an internationally certified Occupational Health and Safety Management standard. The OSHAS18001:2007 standard shall authenticate CSS Limited’s proficiency to identify risks and reduce them to as low as reasonably practicable, by:
- Helping reduce the occurrence of accidents and incidents
- Helping remain abreast of relevant legislation and minimise the likelihood of prosecution and fines
Demonstrate our commitment to assuring the safety of employees and the wider public.
CSS Limited uses bespoke Journey Management software to safeguard a contractor’s journey, whether they are flying, driving or commuting to or from home to their work location. CSS operates 24/7 and duty staff will be alerted if:
- A contractor fails to depart or arrive at their destination
- An incident has occurred
- Emergency assistance is required