Find your Dream Job as a CPT Neptune 3000/5000 Operator
CSS Agency is working alongside an established client and are looking for CPT operators as part of their seismic recruitment drive. Based off the coast of the UK the start date for the initial sea survey is in 4-6 weeks, for a duration of 5 weeks on rotation. CSS recruitment services offer competitive salaries with expenses and a comprehensive insurance programme.
- Diploma CPT (Cone penetration Testing) Operator
- Proven experience of working with the Neptune 3000/5000 System
- High Quality and efficient work completed at all times
- Able to interact professionally with line manager and co-workers
- Always follow company safety policies and procedures
- Reliable, dependable, able to work overtime as needed.
- Based in Europe (preferable but not essential)
Operating from Jersey in the Channel Islands, CSS Services provide specialist offshore maritime recruitment and placements, offering both short-term contracts and permanent positions with client companies on a global basis. CSS Company standards are high and they are one of the few marine recruitment agencies to hold all three ISO standards; ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 and OHSAS 27001:2007.
For an immediate response please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org