CSS Agency has a shortage of offshore CRT Operators
Due to high demand by our clients, we urgently require several Cable Repair Technicians for seismic work coming up in the next 8 weeks.
CSS Services is working with a preferred partner in the Gulf of Mexico, we are seeking experienced Cable Repair Technicians as part of our seismic recruitment drive. These 5 week on/off rotation spots are additional positions as requested by our client. CSS recruitment services offer competitive salaries with expenses and a comprehensive insurance programme.
- Cable Testing
- Splicing and repair
- High Quality and efficient work completed at all times
- Repairs completed in short timescale
- Set up necessary repairs and testing as needed
- Excellent knowledge of electricity
- Ability to work with hand tools and test equipment appropriately
- Able to interact professionally with line manager and co-workers
- Always follow company safety policies and procedures
- Reliable, dependable, able to work overtime as needed.
Operating from Jersey in the Channel Islands, CSS Limited is a specialist offshore maritime recruitment and placement company, offering short-term and permanent positions with client companies on a global basis. CSS Limited, is one of the few marine recruitment agencies to hold all three ISO standards ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 and OHSAS 27001:2007.
For an immediate response please email your CV to Chris De La Haye