Operations Coordinator Required Based in Jersey
We are a recruitment agency like no other, we provide highly qualified permanent and contract personnel to the worldwide offshore industry
We are looking for a dynamic, Administrator who is looking to step up into an Operational role.
The position is varied, so the successful candidate will never be bored. No recruitment experience is needed, just an excellent work ethic and outstanding organisational skills.
We are a small team based here in Jersey, with satellite offices and consultants placed worldwide. For us, the most important aspect is to find the right person who will fit into the culture of the company.
Full Job Description
Responsible for directing the daily activities of the business on behalf of our clients, including labour scheduling and the proper utilization of manpower. Providing strong business leadership, ensuring world-class Client service delivery and manages operations in order to achieve both service and financial objectives
- For general employee matters (hours, salary, holiday, etc...) to the Office Manager.
- Reporting responsibility to the Operations Manager.
Hours: 37.5 hours per week, flexible.
Salary: Negotiable, depending on experience
- Actively put contractors and clients together to provide world-class service and delivery.
- Provide and oversee the daily manpower on behalf of our clients, scheduling contractor rotations, planning, assigning and supervising the work.
- Keep operations flowing, working to ensure the supply of quality contractors are on hand, ensuring they are available to work and have the necessary documentation required.
- Maintain a cool demeanour when under pressure especially when the placement is urgent, working towards tight deadlines, within company protocol.
- Accurately record contractor’s daily rates and employment dates on the master database in preparation for invoicing and payroll.
- Gather supporting documentation from contractors and captains in preparation for invoicing and payroll.
- Although answerable to the Operations Manager/Director, typically carry out own duties with independence and significant autonomy.
- Ability to blend together skills in human resource management, journey management, office administration and customer service, in order to complete own work.
- Provide reports, statistics, and feedback to the Operations Senior Management as and when required.
- Report faults, problems and make recommendations in the CSS Limited improvement log, as and when required.
- Apply accurate attention to detail in all work executed.
- Demonstrate a high level of organisational skills, when completing daily duties.
- Actively vet incoming CV’s to check authenticity and to spot talent, ready to be added to our database.
- Ability to delegate work to administrative staff, as and when required following company protocol.
- Maintain a positive attitude within the office and with both our internal/external customers.
- Competent in communicating instructions to colleagues and internal/external customers, verbally and electronically, ensuring they are informed at all times.
- Confident in working in a high customer service environment.
- Demonstrates computer aptitude, ideally proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Engage with your pool of client contractors, as part of talent management.
- Actively seek to retain quality contractors, by building long standing relationships.
- Ability to communicate new job opportunities using our in-house CV database and Social Media.
For more information and for an informal chat, please call the Office Manager, Elaine on 01534 888227 8-2pm or email your CV to email@example.com