CSS, Providing Certified Offshore Maritime Services
CSS Limited prides itself on being a certified recruiting specialist, indeed, the only maritime recruitment company to receive all three ISO national recognised QHSE standards; ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 and OHSAS 18001:2007.
CSS Limited provide you with a wide range of marine crewing services to support your HR needs, including;
- Selection of Quality Professionals; held in our extensive database.
- Screening of CVs; references and performance reviews.
- Document ready including; safety, medical and vaccination certificates.
- Visa assistance; ready to be deployed at anytime, anywhere in the world.
- Journey Management system; safeguarding their journey to and from the work location.
- QHSE; internal framework enabling us to manage immediate and long-term influences.
- Seismic Recruitment personnel have over 25 years’ experience in the seismic industry.
CSS Limited provides highly qualified permanent and contract marine crewing resources to the worldwide offshore industry.
Our offshore recruitment services team place people in their chosen market sectors, through an excellent and responsive service for both our candidates and clients, showing integrity at all times, listening to what people want while continually innovating our service.
As part of our offshore maritime crewing services, we carry a comprehensive insurance programme as part of our seafarers shipping services and also undertake to handle all national insurance and taxation matters in conjunction with a network of in-country professionals.
COMMITMENT TO QUALITY
Whether you need a single position filled or entire project team; at junior or senior level, in one location or at multiple sites - our strategic partnership approach make us one of the few maritime offshore companies able to support you in achieving your recruitment goals.
Our recruitment solutions are provided by a team of professionals with extensive knowledge of the offshore market and the technical skills and experience required to work in these areas.