Seismic Data Processors Needed
CSS Limited specialist recruitment agency for the Seismic and Maritime Industry are busy recruiting Geophysicists for various clients based all over the world.
We are actively seeking experienced Seismic Data Processing Geophysicists and Senior Seismic Data Processors Geophysicists to fulfil outstanding client requests, with an immediate start date.
As an experienced candidate you will have significant experience in marine Seismic Data Processing, be an effective decision maker and a good team player.
You will be faced with daily geophysical challenges as part of your job role will be to implement new methods and technologies.
Working Experience and Qualifications
You will hold a degree in geophysics or alternative including; physics, geology or engineering.
You will have a minimum of 5 years’ experience with a Seismic Data Processing contractor.
You will have experience of working in different countries or regions.
- Work within an established team focusing on Seismic Data Processing, or supporting research and development.
- Assist in implementing new methods and technologies that provide solutions to geophysical challenges.
- Take responsibility for making effective decisions in Seismic Marine Data Processing.
- Make recommendations to clients to improve Seismic Data Processing processes.
- Mentor and train less experienced colleagues, providing training as required (Senior Data Processors Only.
Valid Documentation Required
- MLC Medical or equivalent (as requested by the client)
- Yellow Fever
- US or Schengen Visa (an advantage)
For more information or to submit your CV email; email@example.com