Surveyors Required Urgently
We are looking for experienced surveyors to be deployed in the next 4 weeks, located in the UK and Europe, on 5-8-week rotation. Applicants must be document ready and have the relevant Visa ready to travel.
- Positions currently available;
- Senior Surveyors
- Hydrographic Surveyor with Navipac experience
- Hydrographic Surveyor with Starfix NG experience
- Hydrographic Surveyor with QINSy experience
- Survey Engineers with Digital/Analogue experience
- Data Processors
- Joining date:
- July-September 2018
- 4 - 8 week rotations
- UK and Europe
- Reporting to:
- Operations Manager
Due to the growth within this sector, we are looking for skilled personnel to work offshore and office based as required. Trained to the required specification, with at least 5 years’ experience, candidates will have an understanding of both coastal and offshore systems, data acquisition and data processing.
- Preferably a UK/EU National or hold the relevant VISA
- At least 5 years’ experience using the software Navipac/EIVA/Starfix NG/QINSy
- Be in possession of a valid NMD Medical
- Hold a valid BOSIET/FOET
- Use specialist software equipment; Navipac, EIVA, Starfix, QINSy as specified for the job role.
- Be a good team player, working closely with senior management and subordinates.
- Process sensitive data with strictest confidence.
- Produce reports and attend meetings as specified by senior management.
- Attend additional training sessions as directed in order to be successful in the role.
- As a representative of CSS Limited, stay focused and act professionally at all time.
How to apply?
Please contact Elaine Feltham for more information (+44) 01534 888227 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to CSS Limited, 3rd Floor, Herald House, 8 Hill Street, St Helier, Jersey JE2 3HS.