CSS Limited is a limited liability company registered under Jersey law. The registered office of CSS Limited is Les Cent Etoiles, Mont Fallu, St Peter , Jersey, JE3 7EF, Channel Islands.
At CSS Limited we are committed to protecting your privacy. This policy applies when we are acting as a controller of personal data, i.e. where we have determined the purposes and means of the processing of that personal data. It applies to all users of our website css-shipservices.com.
The materials contained in this website (including any publications or documents) are provided for general information purposes only and do not constitute legal or other professional advice and should not be acted or relied upon as such.
While every effort has been made to ensure that the information contained on this website is complete and accurate at the date of publication, CSS Limited gives no warranty as to the adequacy, accuracy or completeness of the information contained on this website, and accepts no liability arising from any inaccuracy or omissions in or the use of or reliance on the information contained in this website.
This website is subject to the law of Jersey, Channel Islands and the jurisdiction of the Jersey courts. Any communication with this website shall be deemed to have taken place in Jersey, Channel Islands, irrespective of where the remote user may physically be located.
The copyright in the content, design, graphics, layout, visual images and downloadable material in this website is owned by CSS Limited. Permission is granted to view, download and print any of the content and downloadable material in this website for personal use only. No other copying, distribution, modification, republication or other use of the content or materials on this website is permitted without the express written permission of CSS Limited.
We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy online and we are aware that there is a great deal of concern about how personal information is dealt with over the internet.
(1) Public Areas
When using the public areas of this site you are not required to provide us with any personal information and we do not monitor or collect any personally identifiable information from you on your use of the public portions of this site. We may track the number of users who visit areas of the site, but this tracking will not identify you.
(2) Personal Information
We may process your personal data for the purpose of contacting you if you submit an inquiry using our website. The legal basis for this processing is that it is necessary to achieve our legitimate interest, namely the promotion of our products and services. We will not sell or transfer any information that you supply to any third party. The information which we collect will be handled in accordance with the GDPR and Data Protection (Jersey) Law 2005.
(3) Use of your contact details
We will store your contact details, such as Name, email address and Resume for a maximum period as required relating to the products/services you have requested.
As you are providing us with your personal data, it is important to us that you are aware of the following rights that you have in relation to our processing of that personal data.
- You can withdraw your consent to our processing of cookies at any time by [provide details].
- You can be provided with a copy of any personal data concerning you that we process, unless that would affect the rights and freedoms of others. You can also be provided with information on how that personal data is processed by us.
- You can have us rectify any personal data of yours that we hold that is inaccurate or incomplete. In certain circumstances, you can also ask us to erase or restrict the use of any of your personal data that we process.
- You can object at any time to our processing of your personal data on grounds related to your particular situation.
- You can object at any time to our processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
- You can exercise any of the rights listed above by contacting us using the details at the bottom of this notice. If you are unhappy with any aspect of how we processed your personal data or your request to exercise a right, you can lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office.
CSS Limited is incorporated and registered in Jersey, Channel Islands with company number 19662, CSS Limited and whose registered office is at Les Cent Etoiles Mont Fallu St Peter Jersey JE3 7EF.
We are contactable by email at email@example.com.
(4) Disclosure of information to Third Parties
We will share your personal data with third parties only to the extent that the disclosure is reasonably necessary for the purposes of providing you with the information about our products/services that you have requested.
We have strict security and confidentiality procedures covering the storage and disclosure of your information in order to safeguard it, prevent unauthorised access and to comply with the GDPR and Data Protection (Jersey) Law 2005 and the Electronic Communications (Jersey) Law 2000. Whilst we do our best to safeguard your personal information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information that you transmit to us.
(6) Cookies/IP addresses
css-shipservices.com logs user IP addresses, the location of your computer on the internet, for systems administration and trouble-shooting purposes. We do not log IP addresses to track a user's session, nor do we link IP addresses to anything personally identifiable. Your browser will also inform us of the type of computer or operating system being used by you.